DYNAMIC MARKETING, INTERNET & IT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL – GREG BELLAN
Strategic thinking, Internet, IT, marketing and social media professional with extensive experience in project management, consulting and customer relationship management. Skilled in the strategic design, program and project management, requirements definition, development and maintenance of IT systems and web sites. Effectively manages full development life cycle with cross-functional and multi-location teams. Effective trainer and public speaker. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Expertise includes:
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce Management
- Project Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Website Analytics
- Strategic Design and Direction
- Requirements Definition
- Social Media
- Internet Marketing
SHERWIN-WILLIAMS, Cleveland, OH – 2012 to present
Manager, Digital Experiences
- Manage efforts to plan, create, enhance, maintain, and support omnichannel digital customer experiences across a diverse and growing landscape of customer touchpoints including web sites, mobile apps, social, e-commerce and in-store.
Senior Web Metrics & Optimization Analyst
- Use data and expert knowledge of online marketing best practices in order to build and test solutions that positively affect the business’s bottom line.
- Implements analytics tracking (Webtrends, Google Analytics, etc.) on 30+ web properties for Sherwin-Williams and its Diversified Brands (Krylon, Pratt & Lambert, Dutch Boy, Purdy, etc.)
- Optimizes websites for search engines and user experience keeping conversion and goal tracking in mind.
MEDICAL MUTUAL, Strongsville, OH – 2012 to 2013
eBusiness Website Analytics Contractor
- Provide regular and ad hoc website analytics reports for multiple portals and client facing websites using WebTrends, TeaLeaf, Crystal Reports & OnBase reporting suites.
- Analyze and provide strategic direction for MedMutual.com and MyHealthPlan redesign efforts.
- Develop HTML & CSS for email templates and landing pages for paid search campaigns.
ACROMENT TECHNOLOGIES, Cleveland, OH – 2011
Director of Delivery & Marketing
- Deliver average of 297% year over year increase in web traffic through marketing & social media activities.
- Create and implement annual marketing plans and social media guidelines for organization.
- Optimize corporate websites for search engine placement: content, titles, images, site structure, blogs, etc.
- Architect client websites (e-commerce stores, blogs, forums, live chats, etc.) for superior user experience.
NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES INC, Aurora, OH – 2010
Director of Marketing
- Managed all marketing materials for all brands including websites (15), direct and email campaigns, corporate catalogs, business cards, corporate letterhead, trade show booths, etc.
- Led company’s entrance into social media and created corporate article and link building campaigns.
- Analyzed website and direct mail analytics to determine ROI and department course of action.
- Managed vendor relationships and projects to ensure delivery on time, on scope and on budget.
- Optimize company e-commerce websites for search engine visibility, user experience and workflow.
BRIDGELINE SOFTWARE, Cleveland, OH – 2008 to 2010
Manager of Project Management
- Maintained budgets and project plans to ensure delivery on time, on scope and on budget.
- Managed all phases of development life cycle including requirements definition, wire framing, graphical compositions, development (code, HTML and CSS), testing, training, SEO and documentation.
- Identified opportunities for additional revenue generation including maintenance, services, & licenses.
KTC DIGITAL, Twinsburg, OH – 1999 to present
- Develop SEO optimized websites for clients ranging from national associations to local restaurants.
- Analyze client website analytics and take appropriate action to increase sales, traffic & utilization.
- Provide digital marketing strategy to increase customer retention, site usage and customer engagement.
KILLTHECAN.ORG, Twinsburg, OH – 2006 to present
- Utilize SEO techniques to drive KillTheCan.org become #1 nationally recognized cessation resource.
- Create & maintain organization website, forum, online chat, e-commerce store, blogs & social media.
- Promote organization at national events to build brand awareness and increase membership.
AMTRUST BANK, Cleveland, OH – 2007
Internet Product Manager
- Delivered strategic direction for marketing campaigns to drive targeted traffic to corporate websites.
- Collaborated with business intelligence to target appropriate customer segments to elicit intended action.
- Managed paid search campaigns (PPC); maintained positive ROI while driving targeted traffic.
WELLCORP, INC., Solon, OH – 2006 to 2007
Director, Online Services
- Managed complex implementation of online products and services including personal health information.
- Customized products and programs for clients of various industries including Fortune 500 companies.
- Provided customized website analytics reports and data mining services to clients and internal staff.
THINGS REMEMBERED, INC., Highland Heights, OH – 2004 to 2006
Site Conversion Manager
- Maximized sales of $20 million a year company website by converting multi-channel visitors into online purchasers through continued analysis and revision of customer experience.
- Ensured that dynamic site (1,200 personalized products) was optimized for search engine visibility and had appropriate landing pages for paid and natural search campaigns.
AMERICANEAGLE.COM, Alexandria, VA – 2000 to 2004
Project Manager / Consultant
TRW, INC., Reston, VA – 1998 to 2000
Web Design / Systems Analyst
- MBA, Management – Strayer University, Alexandria, VA (GPA – 4.0)
- BS, Computer Information Systems and Operations Management – Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture, TeaLeaf), Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Plus, Pinterest, MySpace, Instagram), Project Management (Agile, Traditional, Scrum, etc.)
- Other Skills: SEO, SEM, Copywriting, HTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.net, Java, Java Script, Blog / Forum Software